Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Day of School 6/8/2011

In third grade I learned a lot! It was one of the best years of school. -Lily
Mrs. Hamilton is the best teacher I ever had.- Talia

We had an ice cream social and signed autographs.-Bella


5th grade graduated today. A lot of parents came. Congratulations 5th graders!-Katelyn
It was very hot today!-Ian

We had fun playing kickball today!-Rymeer

We are taking all of our stuff home today. Our backpacks are stuffed! I'm going to miss Mrs. Hamilton.- Ariana

I played soccer at recess.- Hayley

Today we had music at the park.-Makenzie

There's about 25 min left. I am ready to leave!!!-Devin

In computer lab we played Pokemon TD. (A game by Sam)-Julian

When I was running I slipped  on Talia accidentally and scrapped my knee.-Tyler

Today we had brownies and ice cream. -Kansas

I will miss a lot of people, but I can call them.- Aziya

Even though I had a late start, I know that I was put in the right classroom. I will miss everyone!-Janna

Today was an awesome day! We went outside for Music and eat ice cream. I am going to miss all of my classmates and Mrs. Hamilton

I had 22 signatures. Nadir wasn't here! Where are you Nadir???? -Mason

At recess the 4th graders were outside. I played soccer with Katherine and Lily.-Emily

I asked Mrs. Hamilton for her autograph and she told me to keep pushing myself!- I'Janay

This year has been a great experience to learn new things and make new friends!-Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment